Friday, July 01, 2005

The 17 White Party Club Mix

One of the things I would LOVE 2 do is get some of my songs remixed for clubs, particularly "Make U Scream" and "Atlantis". They are both dying to be pumped in a club with a funky ass mix. The only problem is it can cost a fortune and my broke ass ain't got a fortune. But one of these days ...

My friend and HOT dj/artist/producer Aaron Carl did a club mix of my song 17 from my first album The Virgin Poet. I've resurrected it from the ashes because it's HOT SHIT! and it can now be heard exclusively on my MySpace Profile here. Just hit play, mutha!

"But if you're only 17 what's the point of being young and free if U can't come and can't get high with me? I guarantee that I am drug and disease free!." - Saturn, 17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home